Everest Base Camp Trek Reviews
Everest Base Camp Trek reviews is certainly useful for everyone who are looking forward to embark in for Everest adventures. After all Everest vacation is something that you would want to make sure a best one and get exactly what you paid for. We are really thankful to all our clients who took their time to write a Everest base camp trek review and recommend us to others.
Everest base camp can be reached upon joining through numerous routes embarking on different trips like EBC -16 days, Everest high passes trek, Gokyo Lake Trek and few others. Along with these differences in itineraries, trek review also varies.
While analyzing these various Everest base camp trek reviews, we have found some common highlights that we would like to share with you in this blog:
- Sensational flight from Kathmandu to Lukla airstrip
- Warm welcome from Sherpa communities enjoying nature’s delight
- Cross numerous suspension bridges over raging rivers
- Anticipate to see a Yeti or hear a story about it, but end up seeing a Yak
- Visit ancient monasteries with plenty of local cultural insights
- Being at base camp of highest Himalaya (Mt.Everest) with stunning views of Himalayas
- Capture excellent panorama of Everest and other neighboring peaks from Kalapathher
- Explore an alpine flora and fauna rarely seen on other parts of the world
Everest base camp trek simply can’t be explained just in words. To see more, you got to embark in for Everest adventure. And before joining in, have a look at our Everest base camp trek reviews in the link below: